- Stein company is known as a trademark starting from 1911. The very first elevator factory Original Stein Lift was founded in 1912
- Extensive experience with the most demanding customers in Europe and Russia
- Designing and manufacturing enterprises that are certified ISO 9001:2008
- Direct deliveries from factories in Germany, Sweden, Italy and Hong Kong
- The one and only company in Russia, which is listed in Elevator World Source
- Our specialists - are professionals in their field, well trained in enterprises in Europe
- Stein, Ltd. is a member of noncommercial partnership "Self-regulation organization "Interregional Union of elevator organizations" (MOLO)
- Stein Ltd. is a Contributor to CTBUH
The 19th International Congress on Vertical Transportation Technologies (ELEVCON 2012) will be held on 22 – 24th May 2012 at Miami-Beach, FL, USA.
We will present the new technology, which is able to minimize stress from travelling in closed elevator’s car - Elevator Virtual Window (EVW).
A product is based on EVW technology, which reconstructs the outer environment image inside the closed, non-panoramic elevator in real time and synchronizes this image with actual car position.
Present is impossible without the past, therefore, the company, which does not remember its past, does not have its present ...
German engineer R. Stein set up an office at 2, Novo-Izmailovskaya st.(now Yakubovicha st.) in 1911 and the factory for producing passenger and freight elevators at 31, Izmailovskiy pr. a year later.